Here we would like to demonstrate how the customer gets to the preferred services.
- The customer selects a product from your shop, checks this in the shopping cart and then completes the order.
- The customer enters his address data.
- Now the customer can choose from the different packages. However, the customer can only select the preferred day afterwards if he/she selects a specific day here before.
- The customer can now select the desired services at the top right by clicking on Change delivery destination.
- Furthermore, the customer has the option of having his parcel deposited at a Packstation. Either he enters the Packstation number here. Or he selects a Packstation on the card here to which the parcel is to be sent.
- If the customer has already selected the preferred day, as described above, he can edit it here a second time.
The customer can always edit these preferred services as long as you have not yet fulfilled the order. After that, they can no longer change them.