- Click on Apps, next on Post & DHL Shipping.
- Now you are on the Dashboard, click on DHL Paket.
Now you can edit your account. Here you can see Details, Supported locations. The Participations are explain in the chapter Participations. Label with included return label, Override return address and Return section, are described separately in the chapter Return
Additional information -> DHL Paket Visual check of age
- The Visual check of age is principally disabled, you can enable with a click on enable.
- If you have enable, you will have three options.
- 16 years
- 18 years
- If you have activated these settings and saved them, you will now see what you have previously selected in the settings every time you create label.
- However you can change these settings, every time you create a label.
Additional information -> DHL Paket Retail outlet routing
- If you want to activate Parcel outlet routing click on enable. If a parcel could not be deliver, it will get back to the central warehouse.
- If you have activated this, this field appears.
If you let the field
Set the notification email (optional)free, then the customer E-mail address will automatically be chosen and the customer will get informed about the failed deliver. If you do not want that the customer will get the information, please fill in your own E-mail address.
Additional information -> DHL Paket Bulky goods
- Please click on enable to activate this function.
Bulky goods include those parcels that exceed these dimensions.
- Round items (maximum dimensions: length: 200 cm diameter: 60 cm)
- Items with triangular cross-section
- Items where parts of the packaging protrude
- Items that have an uneven supporting surface and are unstable
- Items that are not cuboid
- Items that cannot be transported stably on the sorting systems e.g. by uneven surface or spreading packaging parts and that are unstable
- Once you have activated this, it should look like this.
- To activate this function, click on enable. Durch diese Funktion wird der Kunde über das Erreichen, des Paketes informiert.
- If you have activated this, it should look like this.
- To use this function, click on Enable.
- This function supports you in checking the correctness of the addresses.
- Premium international shipping can also be activated in the options. Click on Enable. Furthermore, after you have enabled this, you can specify whether this function should be On or Off by default.
When creating labels for international shipping, the Premium option is at your disposal. When you print this label, it is marked as shown in our screenshot.
For an increased level of security and to protect against the unlikely event of loss of shipment or damage.
In principle, we are liable for your DHL parcel for Germany-wide shipping against loss or damage up to EUR 500, without you having to activate this option (only on presentation of the receipted posting receipt).
Additional information -> DHL Paket Additional insurance
- To activate this function, click on enable. Click on this link for further information
- If you activated this, it should look like this.
When creating a label, you can only select this function if the order value is over €500.
In our example you can see that the total amount is 505€, for this reason the additional insurance is possible. Here you can see that the total amount is only 3,20€ so the additional transport insurance is not possible.
You will find these explanations in the chapter Preferred services.
This is explained to you in the chapter Preferred services.
Now you can enter your EORI number (Economic Operators Registration and Identification number) here. This is required for customs when shipping to non-EU countries.
This is explained in the chapter Print on Label.
This function allows you to set up your label printing settings. Here you now have the option to change your paket label size You can choose between the different sizes. And select the appropriate printer.
If you have now enable or disable everything, you have these selection options when creating labels.
Do not forget to save all changed settings.