- At first click on Apps and open Post & DHL Shipping.
- On the right site you can see DHL Accounts and click on DHL Paket.
- Now you can edit your Account.
Before you can enable the return, you have to add it to the Participations. We have described this in more detail in the chapter Participations. Otherwise, the return settings will not be displayed.
The 6th point is Return Section, this function generates a return label automatically when you create a label for shipping.
Click on Enable.
At the moment this function is not yet available for
Paket International (V53WPAK), this will follow shortly.
Afterwards, please fill in the recipient/ CSV file you exported from DHL Business Customer Portal. -> -> Export Recipients and Country Overview from Business Customer Portal
Then click on the bottom of the page on Save.
return must be activated in your
DHL business customer account so that you can use it in the app, if this is not the case, you will receive errors later. To activate this, please contact the
DHL Sales Department.
- To create a return label. Go to the order for which you want to create the label. However, a shipping label must have already been generated for this order otherwise, this function is not available.
- Click on Create Label now you can see the shipping label.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Create Return Label.
- Now you can see the label you can print or save it.
Please follow these steps to get the document.
- Log in to the DHL Business Customer Portal.
- Please select the return in the menu on the top and go to the settings. As shown in the following screenshot.
- Now select URL&Receiver Ids.
- Please click on Submit to download the CSV document.